FREE TRACKING SOFTWARE
- See where you currently rank on search engines like Google
- See best ranking keywords and where you're ranked in search engines
- View your online reputation and recent reviews
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Suggest a topic to our experts
The Pros And Cons To Advertising On Facebook
Facebook is the most used social media platform in North America. It boasts over 164 million users a month, which is over 50 million more than other social media websites. With such a large pool of consumers, advertising on Facebook can seem like the only way to go. Let’s take a look at a few statistics to see if a branded Facebook page is the right type of advertising for your contracting company.
- 1.47 billion people log on daily
- 19% of our time on our mobile devices is spent on Facebook
- Paid ads can be customized to your target audience (by age, gender, location and more)
- Paid ads be run across different platforms such as Instagram
- Paid ads also include analytics
- Only 2.6% of branded pages reach users, unless you pay for ads.
- You are responsible for running your own ad campaign, from choosing photos and content to choosing the target audience and posting the ad at the right time.
- You must be committed to regularly publishing content.
- You must keep a close watch on your reputation management. It only takes one bad review to make people question if your company is reputable.
These numbers tell us that Facebook has a lot of users, and these users are all potential clients. While Facebook may not be the first platform you think of when creating a marketing campaign, it is one that can grow your company, with the right tools and know-how.